150 Point Network Health Check
A comprehensive Pendle Connections IT health Check will help you make sure your IT is as fast and reliable as possible, and highlight any potential future problems before they occur. Our unique 150 point IT Health Check is an intensive half-day analysis covering network setup, performance, security as well as data storage and backup and whether individual PCs and laptops are running efficiently
The health check will also cover the following concerns of many businesses:
1. Is your business effectively networked?
- Is your data shared and accessible from all of your PCs
- Are your printers shared and accessible from all of your PCs
- Can you send and receive faxes from your PCs
- Can you access your data and email while away from the office
- Is your network fast and reliable
2. Are you completely protected from internet threats?
- Are all your PCs and laptops protected from viruses
- Is your server protected from viruses
- Is your email protected from viruses and spam
- Does your antivirus software protect you from spyware
- Is your virus software updated automatically every day
- Do you receive an alert when a virus is found
- Are all your systems regularly scanned for viruses
- Is your employees' web browsing monitored for inappropriate sites
and scanned for viruses and spyware
3. Is your data secure?
- Is all your data backed up every day
- Are your backups stored away from the office
- Do you regularly test that your backups can be restored
- Is your data secure from unauthorised access
- Is your data safe from loss through hardware failure
- Is your data safe from loss or damage from power failure
4. Is your network secure?
- Are all of your PCs and servers up to date with security patches
- Is your firewall correctly configured and secure from hackers
- Do your mobile users have personal firewalls on their laptops
- Do your remote users access your secure business network
from insecure home PCs
- Do all of your users have secure passwords which change regularly
5. Is your business making the most from the internet?
- Does your company have a fast reliable internet connection
- Do you receive unwanted or offensive junk email
- Do you want to monitor or control your employees' internet access
We are happy to provide a free 1 hour consultancy to any business in the local area looking to review their business computer network requirements. Please call us on 01483 268936 to book your free consultancy now.
Click here to book your FREE computer network consultation